What we want from this wiki... Edit
Okay so I'm an uber-nerd and started this wiki up. As with most wikis it is open to the public to edit with their own info and such. If anyone here is interested in helping me maintain it, please let me know and we can discuss in this thread here.
Just an idea of what I would like to see on there:
- Cars - now I have the list up I'm slowly adding links to seperate pages for each car - not all of them will be used most likely. But it would be nice for the cars that do get a page that we have some tips on how to tune, maybe the best tracks to use them on, best class in which they operate.. etc.
- Tracks - Once we have the game, would be nice, especially for those fantasy tracks to have tracks guides for each one if possible.
- Multiplayer - just some general info on the multiplayer options in game
- Racing Leagues - a list of websites that provide racing leagues for FM3
- Career Mode - A guide listing all the events that can be found in the career mode - maybe even guides on each one to the best way to beat them on pro
I know it will take time to build, but I think something like the database it could provide could be invaluable not to just our community but the rest of the FM3 world :D--OzarkSavage 16:02, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Cars - I've change from seperate pages for each car (too much work for now) to a page for each manufacturer that features each car from the game.
For the manufacturur's could we list a IG history.--Paladin cross 11:29, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Feel free to start working on that. I'm still in the process of bringing up all the manufacturer pages. Just be careful when editing and try to keep within in the format that I have started. If you are unsure, just post what you want in the Discussion page for that individual manufacturer. Then I can add it later. --OzarkSavage 15:28, October 26, 2009 (UTC)
I'll look some up, don't have FM3 yet, getting it CM.
For an example of how each page should look, goto http://fm3.wikia.com/Acura - I put the in-game history for the manufacturer in on that at the top. Wil take time but will look nice in the end. --OzarkSavage 04:32, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
Okay, thanks but as i stated my contributions will have to wait till CM, srry--Paladin cross 12:26, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
I can help the wiki. Where am I needed? -Ace of Blades